Don't have an in-house Graphic Designer? We will provide Graphic Design services for the sole purpose of your R.E.C.E.S.S. advertisement.
Add this option for a flat fee, we'll work with you to provide:
1. Initial round of three (3) graphic ad concepts within the perameters of ad that you've purchased.
2. Provide one (1) round of revisions from the initial (3) concepts presented.
3. Provide on-truck and online (icon) file formats of the final graphic concept.
AD DESIGN SERVICES
DESIGN SERVICES POLICY
AGREEMENT between the purchasing advertiser (“ADVERTISER”), and RECESS, Seedling LLC (“RECESS”).
- (3) Three Preliminary Concepts for printed (CMYK color) advertisement on the RECESS truck. Concepts will be scaled to the size and geometry of the ADVERTISER purchased advertisment. Concepts will utilize ADVERTISER's existing brand logo. Logo Design services are not available. Design Services are exclusively available as an add-on service with the purchase of RECESS ADVERTISEMENT.
- (1) One Revision of the selected Preliminary Concepts that the ADVERTISER has selected. Modiifications to the Revision will be approved by ADVERTISER. If the ADVERTISER requests additional Revision to the Concept, subsequent fees of $100 per Revision will be assessed at the discretion of RECESS.
- (1) Print Ad & (1) Online Icon of the final concept will be produced for the ADVERTISER. Print Ads will be in CMYK color format, Online Icon will be in RGB color format.
Confidentiality: RECESS acknowledges that they may receive or have access to information which relates to the ADVERTISER's past, present, or future products, vendor lists, creative works, marketing strategies, pending projects/proposals, and other proprietary information. RECESS agrees to protect the confidentiality of the ADVERTISER's proprietary information and all physical forms thereof, whether disclosed to RECESS before this Agreement, or afterward. Unless strict confidentiality is requested by ADVERTISER in advance of the establishment of this Agreement, RECESScan display materials and final work created for ADVERTISER on the RECESS website (http://www.RECESS-California.com).
Compensation: ADVERTISER agrees to pay RECESS 100% of the total project cost before any services are provided, by completing this purchase online. If the parameters of the Agreement change to include additional Revision of the Deliverable, the ADVERTISER agrees to pay $100 per update & exchange of digital Revision file as identified by RECESS. RECESS is responsible for the payment of all federal, state, and/or local taxes with respect to the services performed for the ADVERTISER as an independent contractor. The ADVERTISER will not treat RECESS as an employee for any purpose.
ADVERTISER Approval: Upon reciept of the (3) Preliminary Concepts, ADVERTISER will select (1) a design to proceed with Revision. ADVERTISER will specify in writing the specific changes desired to be made to the concept. Any included text (copy) provided by the ADVERTISER is required to be checked for accuracy by the ADVERTISER prior to Revision. RECESS is not responsible for errors occurring in the Deliverables or projects related to this work after acceptance of the Deliverables by the ADVERTISER.
Cancellation: Both parties understand that ADVERTISER or RECESS may terminate the Design Service at any time if, for any reason, the relationship is deemed unsatisfactory by either party. Upon written or verbal cancellation, ADVERTISER is responsible for payment for Design Services as selected on the RECESS online purchase process. Should ADVERTISER cancel the project following its completion, ADVERTISER is responsible for full payment as per the agreed upon online purchase. In the event of cancellation, RECESSS retains ownership of all copyrights and original work created, not already licensed by the ADVERTISER.
Acceptance of Terms: ADVERTISER promises to pay for the services rendered by RECESS for the Deliverables as agreed upon. By completing this online purchase, ADVERTISER agrees they have read, understood, and are considered legally bonded to these terms.