Want to showcase your sustainable brand during the campaign, but don't want the hassle of hosting an event? Donate your event to a non-profit!
Help host a beach cleanup, fundraiser, or a volunteer celebration!
First, only purchased advertisment events may be donated. Purchase of advertisement and donation may be made in the same transaction.
Then, under "Product Options":
- Select to donate the Event Only or an optional Catering Donation. This amount will be donated on the selected nonprofit, for use during the R.E.C.E.S.S. California event catering only.
- Select a recipient nonprofit. If you do not see your favorite nonprofit listed...
- You can also list your favorite nonprofit, we will do our best to work with them to coordinate their event!
If you do not represent a brand, and would like to purchase an advertisement on behalf of a nonprofit, donating the associated event(s) to the nonprofit...DO IT! This is an opportunity for citizens to help support their favorite nonprofits through educational awareness over delicious food!
Donate Your Event To A Nonprofit
Nonprofit Event Donations
- A "Donation" of an "Event" carries no monetary value. It represents an exchange of the role of "Host" from the advertising brand to the selected nonprofit. Upon acceptance from the selected nonprofit, all event coordination efforts, costs, permitting fees, and culinary expenses become responsibility of the nonprofit.
- As outlined in the R.E.C.E.S.S. California Policies, an "Event" is defined as an 8-hour period of time in which the R.E.C.E.S.S. California fuel cell food-truck will arrive to, operate at, and leave from a "Hosts" event. Events include operation of the truck and all standard equipment onboard the truck. Any additional requested kitchen equipment requires a re-check from the county health department inspector and will be done so at the expense of the "Host".
- Any optional monetary "Catering Donations" made to the selected nonprofit may be eligible for an in-kind tax donation. All donation filings are at the descretion of the selected recipient nonprofit. R.E.C.E.S.S. California does not issue, nor represent, nonprofit tax exclusions, rebates, or credits.
- The acceptance of an event donation by a nonprofit is at the complete discretion of the nonprofit. Advertising brands that do not adhere to the standards and requirements set forth by the nonprofit, will retain "Host" ownership of their advertisement's associated event.
- No refunds on unclaimed events will be provided. Events do not carry any monetary value. Resale, transfer, or exchange of events, advertisements, or donations are not permitted. Any attempt to transfer event "Host" responsibilities outside of this "Event Donation" function will enact a breach of conduct, and may result in advertisement termination, as cited in "Policies".